It’s okay kitten, I too have been that drunk
OH my GOD
why is no-one willing to sell him a special kitten straw for $19.95
Plus shipping and handling.
Things that need to be more affordable:
-whole, natural foods
-University (education) tuition
Things that need to be more expensive:
-processed foods that are causing the obesity rate to skyrocket
You are a genius.
I’m not eating clean just because I want to loose a few pounds of fat. I am doing it so I no longer regret yesterday. I’m eating clean so I can be in amazing shape for Joffrey Ballet. I am doing it so I can be a role model to my students in every part of my life. And I’ve chosen this life style because I grew tired of feeling like crap everyday. Living an unhealthy life style creates and unhealthy life all around
I know you wanted this on your dash.
This is the best thing I’ve ever seen.
if you listen you can hear it when it lands
me about health food
How super helpful is this???? #veggie #vegan #fruits #eatclean #eatingclean #storage #mealprep
WE WERE WATCHING THIS MOVIE IN GYM AND THE MAIN CHARACTER WAS LIKE “I’M TIRED AND HUNGRY AND HORNY” AND ME AT THIS OTHER CUTE GUY IN THE BACK JUST BOTH GO “SAME” AND LOOK AT EACH OTHER AND I WINKED AND EVERYONE WAS SO UNCOMFORTABLE BUT I WAS LAUGHING REALLY HARD AND THIS IS WHY I DONT HAVE FRIENDS
can we have a tumblr marriage for you guys?
My breakfast this morning! If you are obsessed with pancakes like me, then try this healthy and delicious alternative.
In a bowl I mixed:
3 ripe bananas
And that’s it! Mixed it up, and put it on the skillet. Topped it with crunchy peanut butter and Fuji apples. Sooo delicious. Got inspiration from a post on tumblr, tweaked it to make it my own though.
Happy eating clean!
Mini Deep Dish Pizzas
Since I’m in love with pizza, I was excited to try this recipe out with small “deep dish” pizzas that were also healthy! :)
- Whole wheat tortillas
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mini turkey pepperonis
- Pepper (optional)
- Any other additional toppings you like on your pizzas
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees
- Use a cup or cookie cutter to cut about 3-4 circles out of each wrap
- Press each wrap into a muffin tin
- Add pizza sauce to the mini bowls you just created (about 1 tbsp should be good)
- Sprinkle mozzarella cheese over the pizzas, and add pepperonis on top of the cheese
- Bake in the oven for about 10-12 minutes, or until the cheese is melted
- Wait for the pizzas to cook before removing them from the tin with either a fork or knife